Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 07, 2013

Penny Peirce, "Frequency" 

Penny Peirce has written a new book called "Frequency, The Power of Personal Vibration."  So far I have read only a limited excerpt, but it promises to be quite interesting.  It is not possible to highlight and copy from the "look inside" on the Amazon site, nor can I at present open the kindle copy I bought today.  Bu here are some highlights from the opening pages of this book:

Penny offers a convincing description of the various responses that people have when they first begin the "ascension process."  She includes the many familiar symptoms of Kundalini awakening, such as insomnia, nervousness, physical symptoms of various sorts.  She then goes on to say that once the beginning transition has been safely passed, one is indeed transformed.

One of her main points is that everything is vibration, including our own beings.

She offers a very interesting glossary.  One of her definitions of "ascension" is to transcend the body and enter a higher vibratory state without undergoing physical death.  This definition will appeal to those who fear death itself, or who somehow wish to cling to the body, even when they reach a higher vibratory state.  I am not at all sure that I agree with this definition of ascension.  I think we "ascend' a bit more each time we experience a state of higher vibration.  For me, this state comes each morning when I do my practice involving aromatherapy and (sometimes) slow movement.  I can feel the vibratory frequencies happening in my subtle body, and they have in fact become higher and more subtle over years of practice.  I think that many of us are undergoing such transformation into higher levels of frequency, each at her own rate and in ways appropriate to our own physical/subtle body system.

I wish I could quote Penny more directly, but so far I can't open the kindle version.  Very frustrating.  My instructions are to delete the present copy and redownload it, but I have no idea how to do either.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?