Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 30, 2014

New Books from Bonnie Greenwall 


(Painting titled "Kundalini" by Jan Elvee)

I recently received the following from Bonnie Greenwall, well known authority and writer  on Kundalini.  I looked at the  opening sections of each book and found much helpful and reliable information in each.  Bonnie draws on the knowledge and experience of some thirty years as a counselor on Kundalini and other matters.

Dear Dorothy,
I am a voice out of the past who just found your lovely website. I'm glad to see you are on the web and I hope you are well and happy.   I'm writing to anyone who might be interested to let people know I have published two new books this year, "The Kundalini Guide" and "The Awakening Guide", based on my 30 years of listening and supporting people in the awakening process.  I've thought of you as an inspiration for self-publishing and so went ahead and put my books up on amazon and kindle.  They are smaller that my first book but more concise and focused on a perspective and practical guidance that is very useful for anyone in these processes.  
I'm no longer involved in the Kundalini Research Network and now have a center in Ashland, Oregon where I do non=dual teaching (I was invited to teach by the lovely teacher Adyashanti), consulting and counseling, and still do a lot of internet consulting through my website www.kundaliniguide.com.
I'd enjoy hearing from you.
Blessings Always, Bonnie Greenwell


You might want to check out my books at amazon.com
"The Kundalini Guide" and "The Awakening Guide."
Or my websites www.kundaliniguide.com and www.awakeningguide.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?