Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 08, 2014

Patricia is interviewed by BBC World Update 




I have just learned that Patricia Lay-Dorsey has received yet another high honor--this time it is a wonderful interview with BBC World Update.  Her fame and recognition grow ever wider--her book "Falling into Place" is now known across the world and is indeed now a classic.
What an amazing woman!  I am most honored to know her!

BBC WORLD UPDATE INTERVIEW



OnMonday, August 4,  2014, my radio interview with Dan Damon of BBC World Update wa broadcast globally! You can hear it on their website via podcast (last 5 minutes of the 8-4-14 show) or by listening to the clip here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0245w89

The day of the broadcast the producer emailed to say that Dan Damon had instructed them to create a 1-minute audio slideshow with 28 of my images and a portion of the recorded interview to post on their website. Pinch me, I must be dreaming!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?