Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 16, 2014

And Still More Bliss 



It happened again this morning.  Before I did anything else, I went in to my computer to check my e-mails and there was a description of a Kundalini internet site that was new to me.  After I read it for a few minutes, I felt the bliss come in.  First it seemed to focus on my head--as delightful sensation in and around my crown. Then the energies began to flow throughout my body, until it seemed that every cell and corpuscle was lit with inner joy.
Finally, it moved into my hands and, though I have often felt the bliss there, this was more intense that any sensation I have ever experienced in this location.  My hands seemed to come alive in an unfamiliar way--almost as if they belonged to someone else who could withstand and carry such extreme ecstatic energy.  And I also felt delightful movement up my spine on either side--a novel response for me.
At times I wondered if I was prepared to cope with such bodily/spiritual experience.  At times I wondered if I was dying.  I literally prayed to be strong enough to sustain this extreme ecstasy.
It lasted about 30 minutes, all while I was seated at the computer, barely moving my body or hands (held in prayer position) but breathing in short brief breaths
Afterwards I remained quietly at the computer for another half hour, until I was more "recovered" from this encounter.
At the end, I sent these sweet energies as blessings into the universe, and prayed in especial for a friend in need.
I see this--and all similar experiences I have been graced with--as part of the ongoing process of the evolution of the race, now occurring over the planet in many different ways.  Each is a sacred moment, union with the Beloved, a remembering of our true being.  Our nervous systems are literally being transformed and this is how it is happening, one by one, incident by incident, as we become the new human.
I may add that, even though I continue to be "zapped by shakti," I also continue to have the health challenges that come along with the aging process--nothing terribly serious but sufficient to cause me discomfort in daily life.
Meanwhile I participate in the universal process of transformation, trusting that the entire process is orchestrated by a divine intention.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?