Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Webinar with Amrita Melchizedek 




The ET Quantum Healing Pods of Light of the 12 Star Councils
One and a half hour tele/webinar conference session with Anrita Melchizedek
$33(Approximately €25.00/£21.50/R350)

Sunday October 25th 2015
7pm GMT, 12pm PDT, 1pm MDT, 2pm CDT, 3pm EDT
London/Lisbon 7pm, Johannesburg 9pm, LA 12pm, New York 3pm, Sydney 6am (October 26th)

Join Anrita and the Elders as you experience the ET Quantum Healing Pods of the 12 Star Councils. Traveling in Soul consciousness into the Pyramid of Emotion above Michu Picchu, each Star Councils will come forward and surround us in a beautiful colored ET Quantum Healing Pod of Light. Within each ET Quantum Healing Pod, we will focus on the Emotional Energy Centers of the body as we clear the remnants of old false beliefs and judgments, dis-comforts and dis-ease, while embracing the full range of our emotions and the celebration of ourselves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love. We will travel along the Christed Timelines to that Now moment of the source, or origin, of each false belief or physical dis-comfort/dis-ease within the ET Quantum Healing Pods, getting a sense of the energy of each particular Star Council as they guide us ever deeper into the healing of ourselves and others. At each Now moment of origin of these false beliefs, dis-comforts and dis-ease, the ET Quantum Healing Pod activates specific Light frequency spectrums to turn off the gene code of the dis-ease or false belief so it no longer activates or re-activates in this Now moment.

While we are all experiencing the New Earth Templates, each in our own unique way, we are also clearing the remnants of old patterns, dis-eases and areas of dis-comfort for ourselves and others as we create these pathways of Divine Love. As we travel the Christed Timelines into current timelines, past lives/parallel realities and genetically inherited memories, we work with particular tools, affirmations, invocations and the knowing that we are indeed co-creators to the Company of Heaven. As we end this transmission, the Star Councils re-activate the Star Ki Codes through our original Divine Eight-Cell Blueprint.

The Emotional Energy Centers of the Body and Star Councils we work with are as follows:

Throat Center: Self-Expression Issues. Lack of trust. Lack of nurturing.
False belief: I am alone. I cannot trust others. I am unseen and unheard. I have no voice.
The Meldekian Star Council.

Shoulders ~ Burden areas:I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.
False belief: No one can do what I can. No-one understands me. Life is tough.
The Orion Star Council.

Heart Center: Grief, sorry, sadness, loss.
False belief: I am unloved. I am unappreciated. I am sad. I am helpless. I always feel so much pain. The universe does not support me.
The Venusian Star Council.

Fear Center: Fears and Phobias. Loss of control. Giving our power to others. Relationships.
False belief: I am not in control. I am always been taken advantage off. Other people take my power. I am powerless. Bad things always happen to me.
The Arcturian Star Council.

Anger Center:Anger and Rage. Anger at others. Anger at Self. Jealousy.Resentment.
False belief: Others are always better off than I am. The world is full of people who only care about themselves. I am the idiot others use.
The Vegan Star Council

Guilt/Shame/Unworthiness Center: Unacceptance. Self-Judgment, Self-Criticism.
False beliefs: I am not worthy. I am not good enough. I hate myself. I am such a stupid person. I am ugly. I am fat. No-one will ever love me. I am always going to be alone.
The Niburian Star Council.

Old Stuff Center: Family Sexual Issues. Childhood Conditioning. Violation of Body or Personal Space.
False beliefs: I am not safe. Sex is sinful. All men just want sex. All women want to be seduced. I am going to be hurt. I am always hurt.
The Sirian Star Council.

Support Area: Lack of financial support.
False beliefs: I am never going to be able to make a living in what I love doing. I have no money. Money is the root of all evil.
The Alpha Centaurian Star Council.

Support Area: Lack of emotional support.
False beliefs: I am unsupported. I have no friends. No-one understands me. I am different.
The Pleiadian Star Council.

Survival Center:Trauma, accidents, abuse, rape, violations, impotency/frigidity.
False beliefs: I will not survive this. I will never again be able to be intimate with another. I trust no-one. I must protect myself from others at all costs.
The Brotherhood of the Light High Council.

Rejection Center: Abandonment, Criticism, Judgment by others. Self-rejection.
False beliefs: I am always abandoned by those I love. Others are always judging me. I know I am not good enough. I don't want to be here. I will never be able to fully love myself.
The Antarian Star Council.

Betrayal Center: Betrayed by someone we love. Self-Betrayal.
People always betray me and take advantage of me. I am deserving of being betrayed. I am not a nice person. I deserve all the bad things that happen to me. This is my karma.
The Andromedan Star Council.

In the embrace of our full range of emotions, we accept, appreciate and celebrate all that we are as an aspect of God's creation of Divine Love. We understand how each perceived challenge is an initiation of Light, taking us ever deeper into our blossoming, our magnificence and our Light.

Come join us in the celebration of ourselves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love in the creation of the pathways of Divine Love for ourselves and others.
*************************************************************

The telewebinar recording will be active so you may download or listen to the online recording any time should you not be able to listen live. A high quality Mp3 will also be sent to you within 24 hours of the telewebinar.

To make payment under the teleseminar link, via PayPal or credit card please click here ~

How does the Teleconference work?
If you would like to join this teleconference, click on the related link to make payment via credit card or PayPal. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a link to the pre-events page where we will be hosting the conference and a password will be sent to you at the time of registration. On the appointed day and time, go back to this page so you can listen in via the web, or call in via Skype, your landline or mobile number.

PLEASE NOTE WE APPRECIATE YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO FURTHER THE TEACHINGS OF THE MELCHIZEDEK AND PLEIADIAN LIGHT NETWORK. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO AFFORD PAYMENT AND WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE TELESEMINAR, EMAIL US AT INFO@PLEIADIANLIGHT.NET AND WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE TELECONFERENCE.

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO REMIT THE FULL PAYMENT, BUT WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A DONATION, YOU CAN DO SO VIA THE DONATIONS LINK. PLEASE STATE IN THE COMMENT BOX THAT THIS IS FOR THE TELECONFERENCE. FOR THE DONATIONS LINK, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
***************************************
Suggested Links:
The Elders October Transmission ~ The Pyramid over the Inca Ruins of Machu Pichu
http://www.pleiadianlight.net/12-pyramids-of-light-october-2015/
You Tube video https://youtu.be/hHP_T23KUKM
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads
Artwork by Endre Balogh ~Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/SacredGeometrybyEndre
Website ~ http://endre-balogh.artistwebsites.com/art/all/all/all/sacred+geometries
Pyramids of Creation ~ http://www.crystalinks.com/12pyrthothpreface.html
***************************************
Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network www.pleiadianlight.net

You Tube ~ The Pyramid over the Inca Ruins of Machu Pichu
https://youtu.be/hHP_T23KUKM

The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network | Gordon's Bay | Cape Town | 7140 | South Africa


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?