Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dorothy––Poems of Devotion 




Some Kiss We Want

There is some kiss we want
with our whole lives, 
the touch of spirt on body.
                    Rumi (Barks)

When the body
is tuned to the spirit,
they both lie down together
and make naked love
for a thousand years,
in the night which passes
like a single inbreath
of time.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
All I can say is,
I know who you are.

You have been here,
beside me,
from the very first,
o, so long ago.

Now you are touching
my wrist again,
stroking my cheek
with you invisible hand
to tell me you have come.

Once again, in terror,
I enter your
secret dwelling.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
All night long
we two made shameless love.

Kissing and embracing,
we unveiled each other’s
hidden heart.

Now it is daylight
and you are still here.

Soon the mistress of the house
will come
to sweep the threshold,
light the fires.

Someone is already
saying mantras
in the garden nearby.

# posted by Dorothy (again) 3/16/2016

(I ran across this earlier poem again recently and decided to post it anew.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?