Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Healing with Radionics (and versions thereof) 






A few years ago, I had a session with a device called a "Beam Ray."  This is a modern version of a machine invented earlier by a pioneer in the field of "Radionics."  According to this method, the device is adjusted to "beam" frequencies to the patient according to the presenting illness.  Presumably, the illness will thereby be healed, as the chosen frequencies enter the body and correct the problem.

This approach became quite controversial, and early practitioners were often charged with such things as "practicing medicine without a license" and their property was frequently confiscated.

I did not have some illness to work on, but rather was simply curious as to how the process might feel.

So I visited the house of a "friend of a friend" who owned a Beam Ray and asked for a "tuneup."  I sat on the edge of a bed for some 15-20 minutes while (presumably) certain frequencies were "beamed" into my body.

I felt little or nothing during this procedure, but I did have an unusual "insight."  While I was sitting there, it occurred to me that perhaps it was not the frequencies themselves that did the healing, but rather that they provided a means for "E. T.s" from other realms to come down and do the actual healing.  Of course, many energy healers feel that they are guided by beings from elsewhere, these usually comprised of former doctors and other medical personnel who now provided their services from other realms, working in tandem with the human healer.

This notion was intriguing and I continued to ponder it afterwards.

A few days later, I was walking from my house in San Francisco to a destination a few blocks away, thinking about the same possibility.  As I crossed the street, and just as I posed the question to myself once again, I glanced down and saw––embossed in bright silver on the asphalt––the letters "E.T.s".  I was rather dumbfounded by this discovery.   Indeed, I wondered if I was simply having some sort of hallucination or perhaps was just imagining what I seemed to see.

Later, on my way home, I looked at the same place where I had stopped before, and, sure enough, the same letters appeared in the same bright silver embossment.

Again, I was surprised and a bit stunned, as I concluded, "Well, that seems to answer my question."  This incident was I think the most unusual synchronicity I have ever experienced.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
(Shakespeare, from Hamlet)

Dorothy Walters



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?