Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Moments of Transcendence––Tim Freke, Milton 






Moments of Transcendence

 "And then, unexpectedly and inexplicably, it happens...

My train of thoughts jolts to a halt, and the whole world starts vibrating, sending seismic shudders through my soul. I feel as if the top of my head has just come off and the sky has poured in. I'm overwhelmed by awesome, unfathomable, breathtaking mystery. I don't know anything. Nobody knows anything. Life is a miracle of such enormous proportions that the mind can't possibly comprehend it.

I seem to have inexplicably slipped into another reality in which the colors are brighter and the birds sing symphonies. I'm immersed in wonder. I feel a bizarre sense of oneness with everything around me, as if I'm the universe looking at itself, amazed by its own beauty. I'm utterly happy for no reason at all. I feel certain beyond doubt of the goodness of all that is."

Tim Freke

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.

JOHN MILTON, 17TH-CENTURY ENGLISH POET


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?