Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Neeta Sharma Kumar––Her Third Eye Activation Experience 




Neeta, who lives in India, recently sent me the following account of her remarkable experience.  I have edited it slightly for continuity.


THIRD EYE ACTIVATION EXPERIENCE by Neeta Sharma Kumar


I could not sleep during the entire night of 25 November, 2016, and I could feel my body and mind become very active and energetic. Suddenly my forehead and above started to emanate very bright light from golden sparkling balls of light around my head and around me...as if the golden light was filling up the entire bedroom. I was sparkling and sending out light.

This part of my head – my entire forehead and above–– had transformed into a bluish sparkling huge flow of light continuing above to infinity.  I couldn’t see the end of the extension but blue luminescent light was continuously flowing into me. Suddenly, there appeared a disc like a ring moving around me in clockwise direction around my forehead and then the beautiful blue colour changed into mixture of green, magenta, blue  and yellow colour. My entire face, forehead and the extension above to infinity started to make beautiful patterns and mandalas.  I continued watching my reflection in the mirror with my open eyes. This was very different and indeed a new experience for me.

My awareness shifted from above to my throat, chest, heart, arms, hands, abdomen, legs and feet. My entire body from head to toe had transformed into sparkling blue and gold, and was emanating sparkling light .

My body started to sparkle from each cell ( I could see this with my open eyes) which then  started to change into tiny pixels and then to emanate layers of blue, golden, green, yellow lights. My palms up to my wrist started to itch and rubbing those areas made pale golden light from my fingers leading to web like palms and I also saw webs of light from my feet and toes.

I started to move my hands like the actor did in Dr. Strange. I could make a globe of pale golden ball of light. I  continued trying to create portal of light for some time and  then I brought focus back to my  body. I continued healing my body, mind, soul and letting go. The process continued for some time and then shifted to heal my son who had sustained a fracture in his right elbow and right ankle. Also I healed my husband and then I cleared, healed and filled my house with this light.

Once again it filled my body with light and I felt this continuous flow of light, unconditional from above through me to earth, including each and every life, soul, nature, and elements. I experienced unity consciousness, knowing that we are one and realized that AS ABOVE SO BELOW. The light continued to move from earth to each and every planet, star, satellite, and sun in our solar system as well as those in other universes, constellations, and galaxies.  This cosmic consciousness...just kept expanding continuously into the infinite. I could feel myself merging into light and consciousness...experiencing expanding consciousness...continuing expansion.

I would now continuously see in my vision in the blue background like a canvas two closed huge eyes with a huge third eye in the centre.  I started to see first through right eye different civilizations, war, destruction and through my left eye beautiful civilizations and   dimensions. Finally, I started to move inside my third eye and continued my journey  through a series of  doorways, gateways  and entered inside a  very beautiful building. Waiting there was a golden figure in energy form only. This energetic figure accompanied me for my further journey. We continued to travel till we reached three figures, again in the form of energy. I was introduced to all three of them one by one. The thought came to my mind was that these were Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. And then all three figures transformed into one huge figure–– Krishna. Krishna opened his mouth and I witnessed his viraat swaroopa ( like what he showed to Karna during the Mahabharata War  as  mentioned in Holy Gita).  I felt as though I was moving from Microcosm to Macrocosm and finally into Megacosm...something like a journey into consciousness and awareness. I am still in awe ....and gratitude.

(Here are further references for Neeta:

My page Anjul-Jyoti- Hands of Light link - https://www.facebook.com/Anjuljyoti/

My account Neeta sharma Kumar link- https://www.facebook.com/neeta.sharma.777

My group based on my healing technique:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/conversationwithdisease/ )







Hi Dorothy,

I am sending my experience as attachment.

My page Anjul-Jyoti- Hands of Light link - https://www.facebook.com/Anjuljyoti/

My account Neeta sharma Kumar link- https://www.facebook.com/neeta.sharma.777

My group based on my healing technique:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/conversationwithdisease/

Light & love,

Neeta Sharma Kumar


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?