Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Nancy Rynes––The Music of Heaven 






(A few years ago, as Nancy Rynes was riding her bike on a Colorado mountain road, she was run over by a truck and dragged.  As a result, she experienced a Near Death Experience that she describes in her book "Awakenings from the Light."  She entered a beautiful landscape, felt overwhelming love, and heard an indescribable heavenly music, sounds unlike anything heard on earth.  The following account is taken from her newsletter.  She includes a youtube site that plays music much like what she heard.  I find that her story is one of the most fascinating I read about the ND Experience.)

The Music of Heaven

It's the moment after you leave your earthly life and you're about to take your first step in that spiritual realm some call "heaven." Perhaps a loved one is beside you, or maybe an angel, or even God. But you stop for a moment, totally entranced by what seems like a glorious sound. Music, but music unlike anything you've ever heard on earth.

It's as if a billion beautiful and harmonious voices sing an ethereal melody that overlays an orchestra of gentle-sounding instruments that you cannot identify. Each voice in the chorus harmonizes with the rest, yet each is subtly different, too. Each individual, yet each a beautiful part of the whole. You can't make out the words they sing but somehow that doesn't matter. The music carries with it incredible love, peace, and joy that gently enters your spirit-body and cradles every bit of your being in its embrace.

You know without a doubt that you are home.

What IS the music that so many people report hearing during a near-death experience?

We've heard reports of this heavenly music for millennia. It's not just those who died and came back who talk about the "angelic chorus." Hospice workers, physicians, nurses, caregivers of dying family members, those who are terminally ill, and many more report hearing this unearthly music.

I can tell you from my own experience that heaven's music is unforgettable, indescribable, and has spoiled my love for most earthly song that I enjoyed before my time in heaven. But something you might not know is that I also heard heaven's chorus in November of 2000, fourteen years before my own experience of death.

It was early in the morning of November 12, 2000, when I got the call that my father had passed. It wasn't a surprise -- he had been battling cancer for seven years and had slipped into a coma almost a week prior to his passing. I lived five hours away via automobile so by the time I arrived at my parents' home, it was about 10 AM. I opened the front door to enter their home and as the door swung open I heard a tremendous chorus of joyful, loving, ethereal voices. I started crying...I didn't know what I was hearing but nevertheless, it affected me deeply. At first I thought one of my family members had some music playing on the stereo but when I walked inside the home I saw my mother and brother, somber, in shock, and crying.  But no music played on any stereo or radio. I felt confused and figured I was making it all up due to my own grief and shock. Remember, it was at this point in my life that I was an atheist so I didn't believe in anything like angels or God.

Many years later I also heard this chorus during my own time in heaven in January of 2014. Many other NDErs come back talking of angelic music, too. It seems to be one of the defining characteristics of near-death experiences.

What is that music, and what does it sound like?

When I asked my heavenly guide what it was, she explained that the "music" wasn't exactly music as we on earth would define it. Heaven's music is beyond physical sound.

Heaven's song is the collective heart-voices of the angels, masters, and other souls sending their love, gratitude, and joy back to Spirit. Heaven's song also contains the underlying  "sound" or vibration of Divine love that flows out to all beings, everywhere.

Heaven's song is the vibration of Divine love, gratitude, and joy that suffuses the spiritual realm.

Because our spirit-bodies are not physical and don't have ears like our human bodies do, the senses that we're familiar with on earth don't really apply. Things overlap. We feel emotion almost as a forcefield. We see many layers of energy to all things, and perhaps down to the subatomic level. Feelings have color. Sounds have visuals. And the vibration of love and gratitude gets perceived as music (which is, after all, simply another type of vibration).

Now for the hard part...what does heaven's music actually sound like?

This is the closest I have been able to find...but still, it doesn't have quite the depth or breadth of what I heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVdjxtnsH8

The other challenge we humans have in trying to recreate this music is that there aren't physical instruments like pianos or violins in heaven. That being said, the above music on YouTube should give you a basic idea of what I heard.

Wishing you heavenly love,

Blessings,

Nancy



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?