Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Some Other Place––poem by Dorothy 






Some Other Place

I came from some other place
and there I will return.
                                 Rumi

I did not know
I was going to
come here,
sit in this body,
receive words with my
fingers gliding across
a machine.

And this world,
how different it is
from that other,
even the scents
and images,
the color
of the clouds.

No Sanskrit syllables sounding,
no fields of delight
as we moved
together.
No sacred fires
or presences,
rustle of trees,
birdsongs in chorus.

Confusion
and chaos,
constant assault.
Lost pathways.
Distraction.
Cacophony of sound.

Yet even now
something moves inside.

A secret
about to be
revealed,
a revelation
about to be shared.

Movement of something
within.

How can I become
who I am?

Dorothy Walters
February 22, 2017




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?