Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Morning 

Morning

It is morning
and once again
I am not doing my list
but am allowing
these honey words
to drop into
my mouth.

Always more saying
and listening,
always more waiting
and receiving.

Again I feel guilty
for all
that is left undone––
dishes waiting
to be unloaded,
the new vacuum
ready to be tested and used.

Chop wood,
carry water. . .

Even the shopping list
I will need
for groceries tomorrow.

Outside the trees are shaking.
There is wind again
in this fickle climate,
chairs blowing about
on the balcony,
but I am here,
snug in my little bastion,
my third floor eyrie,
for the moment
safe against the elements
inside and out,
willing to open
once more.

Dorothy Walters
April 19, 2017

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?