Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Solar Flares––April 2 

And yet more:  I have continue to explore this topic through the internet and from hearing from others.  I found one site devoted almost exclusively to a discussion of the topic.


I reported earlier about a strange experience I had on the morning of Sunday, April 2.  I said it felt like a wave of something coming through.  Now I have found that others shared this experience and located this entry on the internet that may be the explanation.  Apparently some of us are so sensitive that we pick up on these emanations from the sun.  My next question: Do these "solar wave episodes" insert new frequencies into our own bodies or even prepare us for future energetic transformations?  Are they part of our ongoing raising of the planetary and personal vibrations as part of our evolutionary adventure?


Here is the item I discovered:

Latest news updates from SpaceWeatherLive | SpaceWeatherLive.com
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/news
Four M-class solar flares, Sunspot region 2645. Solar activity was at high levels yesterday (2 April 2017) as our Sun produced four M-class solar flares! The strongest of these solar flares was an M5.7 solar flare (R2-moderate) that peaked at 20:33 UTC.

Note:  I think this would be 14:33 or 8:33 MST.  It hit me about 10 or 11 on Sunday morning or at least I began to feel it then for sure.

I have been continuing to write on this topic on my FB page.  I am adding these comments and their responses here, rather than trying to summarize:
Dorothy Walters
15 hrs · 
Sparrow Mattes sent me to a site called "Hare in the Moon" (astrology). I found the following entries there, and these offer even more information on just what is going on in relation to the sun flares:
The 7 strongest solar flares of 2017 occurred during the past 48 hours! The strongest of them all occurred just over an hour ago!
(Note: This post was written on April 3. My event was on April 2.). . ...

Sparrow Mattes
Sparrow Mattes Glad this is link is helpful... Lorna (Hare in the Moon) does a powerful form of conscious evolution astrology... which does a great job of highlighting the cosmic energetic world that affects us...
Like · Reply · 8 hrs
Dorothy Walters
Write a comment...


Dorothy Walters
20 hrs · 
This morning I had a small repeat of the earlier experience. One respondent said that she and her husband had felt bad today in the afternoon, but they live on the East Coast. But that would be two hours later than my time, so maybe these were simultaneous events. Someone had reported such reactions only lasting 30 minutes or so, and mine today went away after 30-40 minutes.

Sparrow Mattes
Sparrow Mattes Dorothy Walters i have been woozy the last several days... you might find Hare in the Moon Astrology page of interest... Lorna is a wonderful astrologer and she has been writing about the solar flares...
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
(Note: others responded with their own experience, but these did not come through when I copied the page.)

Dorothy Walters
Yesterday at 11:10am · 
I reported earlier about a strange experience I had on the morning of Sunday, April 2. I said it felt like a wave of something coming through. Now I have found that others shared this experience and located this entry on the internet that may be the explanation. Apparently some of us are so sensitive that we pick up on these emanations from the sun. My next question: Do these "solar wave episodes" insert new frequencies into our own bodies or even prepare us for future energetic transformations? Are they part of our ongoing raising of the planetary and personal vibrations as part of our evolutionary adventure?
Here is the item I discovered:

Latest news updates from SpaceWeatherLive | SpaceWeatherLive.com
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/news
Four M-class solar flares, Sunspot region 2645. Solar activity was at high levels yesterday (2 April 2017) as our Sun produced four M-class solar flares! The strongest of these solar flares was an M5.7 solar flare (R2-moderate) that peaked at 20:33 UTC.
(Note: I believe that 20:33 UTC would be 14:33 which is 8:33 Mountain time. The effect of this hit me about 10 or 11 that morning. This explanation makes sense for me and others who felt this.)

Latest news updates from SpaceWeatherLive
What's happening in the Space Weather? Find out with the latest news and updates on solar activity and auroral activity
SPACEWEATHERLIVE.COM
View 2 more comments
Deborah Anderson

Deborah Anderson Yes, I do believe in 'upgrades' caused by such events.
Really odd thing: this afternoon both me and my husband felt nausia (we don't eat or drink the same things).
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 2:27pm



Dorothy Walters
Dorothy Walters About ten or eleven this morning I had a mini repeat of the earlier experience. This would be two hours be about the same time as your experience. The site that discusses the impact of solar flares on humans is Carlini Institute - How Solar Flares Ar...See More

Carlini Institute - How Solar Flares Are Affecing Us
CARLINIINSTITUTE.COM

Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 1 · 20 hrs
Dorothy Walters
Dorothy Walters
Heather Carlini is convinced that solar flares do in fact alter our own frequencies as part of our evolution into higher states of consciousness. I am inclined to agree.
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 hrs
Deborah Anderson
Deborah Anderson Ha ha...yes.



Note from April 6:  I am fascinated with the thought that these events are frequencies coming into us to raise our own vibratory essences.  And, as Heather Carlini notes, these are preparing us for the Shift so long anticipated and coming to pass soon.  Actually, we are already in the shift, with many undergoing amazing expansions of consciousness.  I recently spoke with an artist friend now in an artist's retreat founded by a famous painter and she says he has spoken to her (though he is deceased) and he told her that art was play, not work.  Wonderful notion, I think.  Art of many kinds is definitely a way to raise our vibrations.

Here is a quote from Heather Carlini on how people respond to these solar events:

"There were numerous reports of nausea, and body aches and pains and dizziness. Many feel deep grief. Some feel as if they were walking on water (ungrounded). Others said that when they closed their eyes at night, everything is spinning. There have been visual disturbances, inner ear issues, ringing in ears, throat and thyroid issues, cold or hot feet and even an unusual symptom of having tongue dryness."

Something is going on, for sure.   

· 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?