Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 20, 2017

A new Healing Technique and an Unexpected Blissout 






Yesterday I had a new and exciting experience.  I first heard a presentation by Gail Lynn on a very new healing technology called Energy Genesis.  This method employs the frequencies of light and sound to awaken the body's own healing capacities to heal the entire nervous system (and thus the body).  In order to experience this technique you lie on a bed enclosed in a "box" while music and light are directed to you, these chosen by the device to match your personal frequency needs.  According to Gail, it has shown remarkable results to heal such things as Hashimoto's syndrome, Lyme's disease, the shaking of Parkinson's disease,  M.S. and others.  She herself was healed from chronic migraines, that she had experienced for years.

Here is a description of the process from the site called "Energy Genesis":

"What is Energy Genesis?
Energy Genesis™ (EG) is brand new and unique light and sound based treatment modality that is implemented via a 360 degree chamber.   It combines photo-stimulation, music and the vibratory sensory perception of music which takes into account optimal relaxation and autonomic balance. As a result, only certain types of music is used in the chamber.

As this technology begins to evolve, the focus is to create results that turn off the activity of the genes that cause disease and turn on the activity of the genes that fight disease.

This technology was created by Barry McNew, who was also involved in the creation of the Life Vessel technology (an earlier version of the same principle).  He has invented and patented the energy genesis  machine and technology for applying therapeutic frequency, vibration, light and sound to the human body in a resonant frequency.   Mr. McNew discovered a unique technique of using the body’s natural diagnostic output of the autonomic nervous system (ANS). This technique allowed him to balance the ANS while the individual is in the Energy Genesis™ chamber, which also supports the body to naturally de-tox and de-stress at the same time."

I plan to try it soon for, among other things, tinnitus, and will keep you posted.

After I attended the presentation, I was very tired and fell asleep while supposedly watching the T. V news.  Later, as I was preparing to lie down to sleep, I had a sudden surge of ecstatic feeling, and automatically raised my hands up a few inches away from my ears.  I then experienced one of the sweetest bliss outs in a very long time.  As I moved my hands out and away from my head, the bliss continued as ecstatic feeling.  I then moved my hands over my entire body (never touching) and felt exquisite sensations everywhere.

Why did this unexpected bliss session occur?   I think I picked up energies from the speaker (Gail Lynn) as well as the audience, which consisted of many highly evolved souls.  Bliss is indeed catching.

Gail operates a center for experiencing this healing technique in Westminster, Colorado, which is very near Denver.  You can look her up at www.lifecenter.us or e-mail her at gail@lifecenter.us or call her at 303-630-9218.  People from over the world come to have this treatment.  So far, I have found only one other center in the U. S. and that is in Kalamazoo, Michigan.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?