Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Singers––Poem by Dorothy 





Singers

Oh, let the heart be opened
and expanded to its full:
let it be loved and give love
in full measure,
not wondering about
the why of it all.

Let this town that I love
not be ruined
by wrong vibrations.

Let this world that I love
not be destroyed
by those whose hearts
are frozen.

Outside my window.
There is a bird
that sings.

It sings and sings,
no matter the weather,
the unstable barometer,
even in falling snow.

Let me be the same,
singing always,
and sometimes
dancing a turn or two
to my song.

Passing overhead
I see a gathering of angels,
moving together as a cloud.

When it is my turn to go,
may I join them,
this chorus of love,
even with my unsteady voice,
my uncertain ear,
filling the vastness above,
the radiance below.

Dorothy Walters
May 26, 2017

(picture from internet)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?