Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 16, 2017

Andrew Harvey on Bliss 






Andrew Harvey writes the following of his encounter with a saint's sweet energies:

"Twelve years ago I visited the hermitage of a saint.  After waiting in line with other visitors, we were led inside for a brief tour.  The moment I stepped to the doorway of his roped-off study, I was suddenly and completely enveloped in an intensely loving presence that rooted me to the spot.

It was pure, unadulterated bliss.  After a minute or so, which seemed like an eternity, it passed.  The only thing I can liken it to is how people who return from near-death experiences describe how they were engulfed in a love beyond understanding.

The message I took from the experience was, "Here's a taste so you know it's real.  Now you have to earn it."

Andrew is currently offering a webinar course on "The Radiant Light of Divine Love" through Shift Network.  Go to http://shiftnetworkcourses.com/course/DivineLove for more information.  The class has already begun, but I feel certain you can enter now and pick up the recordings for the earlier presentations.








This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?