Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Discovery––poem by Dorothy 

The Discovery



The Discovery

When it came,
it was not what I
expected.

There were no heavenly
choruses,
no angels hovering
near.

I had not made my
way to this place
by thinking
more and more complex
thoughts,
mastering convoluted theories.

There was not a face,
no name,
no secret formulas.

It was rather
a feeling,
a sense
in my body
as of a thousand
rose petals
blooming
in every pore,
each a center of
holy delight.

It rose upward
in a flash,
and then
at the ultimate
when the divine
poured in
all thinking
ceased completely
and I knew that I
and "it" were one,
only this was real,
a final revelation.

Dorothy Walters
July 16, 2017

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?