Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Tagore––I Touch God in my song 





I touch God in my song

By Rabindranath Tagore
(1861 - 1941)

English version by Rabindranath Tagore

I touch God in my song
          as the hill touches the far-away sea
                    with its waterfall.

The butterfly counts not months but moments,
          and has time enough.

Let my love, like sunlight, surround you
          and yet give you illumined freedom.

Love remains a secret even when spoken,
          for only a lover truly knows that he is loved.

Emancipation from the bondage of the soil
          is no freedom for thee.

In love I pay my endless debt to thee
          for what thou art.

Rabindranath Tagore

(image from internet)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?