Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lilla Botik––Poems 




I'll dance until I become Dance itself
I'll cry until I become Sadness itself
I'll yearn until I become Yearning itself
I'll love until I become Love itself

Then I'll be no more, oh, then my heart will finally arrive where there is only You forever
Oh Heart the greatest
Oh Heart the most loving
Oh Heart the most compassionate



Oh Mother Divine, come to my abode!
Your will be done, hold me in your arms
My heart and soul adore you, I embrace you in love
Oh Beloved Mother, come to my abode!

Unbound me oh, Mother, set me free
Free me with your kisses and your Love
I pine and pine for you day and night
Envelope me in your love dearly




It's not so much that I love you
It's YOUR love that loves me

It's not so much that I feel your love
It is YOUR love that feels me

Time seems to be going backwards
shedding layer after layer

Until we are unborn into YOUR arms
whispering an endless prayer

-silktransit 16th June 2017




Oh Sweet Divine Mother, Beloved Father
My heart is wide open, let it be an altar
of your Holy Fire, set it ablaze
and let it burn oh just burn always

Oh Sweet Divine Mother, Beloved Father
My heart is wide open, let it be the keeper
of your Holy Fire, set it ablaze
and let it burn oh just burn always

Oh Sweet Divine Mother, Beloved Grace
My heart is wide open, burn it up oh please
so that everything I thought for real, perish
and only your Love in it flourish




Mother, sweet security
Protecting womb
Supporting earth
Safe and firm

Like a tree trunk, unmoved
in every wind and storm
Mother, sweet security
Mother, sweet security




39C° degrees outside
scorching heat
burning

39C° degrees inside
every heartbeat
blazing

since You birthed me into your womb
I love you
I love you consuming cosmic fire

I felt crushed by your love last night
even though there was nothing to be crushed
then crushedness lifted
space expanded peacefully
everything shone in your love

beautifully
beautifully

how LOVE feels
no one knows until they meet YOU
it burns it consumes it crushes
it lifts it expands it liberates
it makes little babies of pure LOVE

just to love you passionately
just to love you deeply and madly

to love YOURSELF
infinitely

-silktransit 12 june 2017




it's here to stay
embraces strongly
and whispers:

"I am here"
come and play...
everything is here already

-silktransit 20 September 2016






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?