Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 06, 2017

Stillness 




Stillness

(inspired by Pablo Neruda's poem "Keeping Quiet.")


Indeed, perhaps stillness
is the answer.

Now we are all
trying to speak at once,
and amidst the babble,
the small still voice within
is hard to hear.

What messages might emerge
if we would just listen.

What truths might manifest.

And even a cheerful
"hello"
or "have a nice day"
would sometimes be welcome.

Not to mention
"I love you"
and "I care."

Dorothy Walters
October 5, 2017

(Note: the above photo is of the tree I see from my balcony window.  I have watched it grow through the seasons of sun and snow.  I was unable to photograph it in its entirety until I recently purchased an iPhone with greater capacity and was very gratified that I could finally capture it in its full majesty.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?