Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 09, 2017

"The Ancient Saint Reflects"––poem by Dorothy 







The Ancient Saint Reflects

I have repented and prayed
through the dark night.

I have offered comfort and coins
to those who suffer,
are hungry and are not fed.

I have given all that I
once owned
to others,
that they might live.

Yet even now
I hear the sobs
of those who are ravaged
by incessant war,
predators of many kinds,
those who cannot contain
the violence within,

What can I do
to abate these ills?
What can I give
to bring peace
to the hearts of all?

I must be quiet
and listen,
bring love to the world
wherever I can,
know that the Invisible One
is there, beside me always.

Dorothy Walters
October 9, 2017

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?