Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

"Question"––poem by Dorothy 




Question

"Am I a falcon, a storm, or a strong song?"
                                  Rilke

Am I a flower, a storm arriving,
or a wave dashing against the rocks?

Or perhaps a garden,
a forest path,
a mountain stream flowing
downward toward its
intended end?

Am I the drop that fell
into the ocean,
the child that cried aloud,
the jungle beast
seeking its prey?

The snow that hushed
the landscape,
the moon that silvered the earth,
the air that filtered the honey sun?

Am I a fading echo,
the music that
flooded the veins,
the scent of the rose
unfolding?

Am I all these and more?
Abundance of being,
plethora of selves,
eternity of becoming.

Dorothy Walters
November 10, 2017




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?