Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 15, 2017

"Bodidharma" (poem by Dorothy) 

Bodidharma

I have gone through the stages.
I have felt the extremes of joy and pain.
Flowers have spoken to me.
Trees have held me in their arms.
The Beloved has come often,
often unannounced.
Music has inhabited
my soul.

Now I wonder what I must do next.
Perhaps just this,
speaking to whoever
wishes to hear.

When I had my original awakening experience, I was given the new name of "Bodidharma".  I did not know what a "Bodidharma" was, so I looked this word up and found that he was an ancient world teacher who took Buddhism to China.  I did not dare to believe I was an incarnation of that great being, but rather thought that perhaps I was named after him.  I translated his name to mean "truth speaker" and so he was.  And I have tried to be such in my own life through writing and speaking..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?