Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 03, 2017

Good News 





Good News

I have just learned that my latest book (prose) has been accepted for publication.  I am overjoyed.  The title is "Kundalini Splendor: The Future as Ecstasy."  I strongly believe that Kundalini is the driving force behind our current transformation into divine beings, and I feel if such sudden awakenings as occurred to me in Kansas so long ago could take place under those conditions, then anything can happen to anyone at any time and anywhere.  We will enter this new age together.

Who knows how this script will unfold?  It is joy and glory in the very midst of desolation and despair.  "Acknowledge the shadow but stand in the light."

Love to all,

Dorothy

December 3, 2017

(image from internet)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?