Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 12, 2018

Free meditation with Jeff Carreira 






Hi Dorothy

This Saturday at 11:00am US Eastern Time you are invited to join me in a guided meditation.

Creative Illumination: Exploring the Energies of Possibility
A Guided Meditation with Jeff Carreira
Saturday, January 13
11:00am US Eastern Time (8:00am US Pacific Time and 4:00pm GMT)

All you have to do to join is click on this webpage at the scheduled time.

I’ve been busy preparing materials for the opening of The Mystery School for a new Paradigm and one of the ideas I’ve been expanding on is called creative illumination. In my new eBook I describe it this way:

As our awareness becomes liberated from its habitual patterns we inevitably begin to experience the subtle energies inviting us into deeper spiritual illumination. Once these energies begin to arise we are no longer served best by remaining completely passive. In these moments of revelation we are being invited into a journey of spiritual discovery. Creative illumination means allowing the energies of our deepest insights and revelations to overtake us.

Join me on Saturday at 11:00am Eastern Time and explore the energetic approach to meditation that I’m currently experimenting with.

Love,
Jeff

(picture from internet)

P. S. I fear this reprint will not take you to the meditation, but it does introduce the basic ideas of the Mystery School that Jeff is developing.  Perhaps you can google the name of the Guided Meditation.  Jeff and his wife Amy Edelstein are publishing my forthcoming book entitled "Kundalini Splendor: The Future as Ecstasy."


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?