Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 21, 2018

"I Am the New Human"––poem by Dorothy 






I am the New Human

I am the New Human.
Does this sound like a boast?
Well, doubtless it is,
but it is also a fact.

How can I make such a claim?
How can I say such things
about myself, against all cautions
to be ever modest, like a well trained
woman?

Here is my evidence:
In Ireland, at Tara,
I thought I would faint
with delight,
ecstatic energies surging up
from the ground,
flowing through my body,
permeating my cells,
this is sacred soil,
ancient body of the Mother.

In the ashram in California,
falling into that other state,
the singers of Sanskrit,
each syllable vibrating
molecules and tissues,
almost fell off my chair
with indescribable rapture.

And watching the two
chi gong teachers
hand dance before the group,
every gesture awakening
almost too much bliss within.

Sometimes even
the gentle movements
of the leaves on secluded boughs.

And now, mirroring within
the energies of others,
always pleasurable,
standing in line,
even the overweight plumber 
who came to fix the drain.

Frequencies emanating from
Rothko, ancient Chinese vase,
Buddha on my wall.
Always bliss, and more bliss.
Just happens.

Scent of Frankincense and Amber.
Mozart  echoing through
my frame at concert,
body a sounding board.
Seated at computer,
my head suddenly opening
in ineffable splendor,
energies ever higher,
how far can they go?

Touchless pleasure,
hands rotating over body,
imperceptible movement
of fingers,
even eyeballs moving back and forth.

We are all the New Human.
We are rising ever upward
to an unseen goal.
We are ascending
into a realm we cannot name,
a new configuration of ourselves.

We are becoming 
who we are
and do not yet know
who that will be.

Dorothy Walters
January 21, 2018



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?