Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 25, 2018

"When I Was Looking" ––poem by Dorothy 







When I Was Looking

How is it 
that when I was 
looking for You,
You were seeking me also.

Silently You watched and waited.
Sometimes gave me
a brief glimpse
or taste
of who You were,
like a shy deer in the forest
that vanishes when
you turn to look.

And so I roamed,
looking here and there,
gazing at the cyphers on trees
or peering into flowers for secret revelations,
listening to the waves
pounding the shore for messages,
examining books and stars,
seeking essence.

Finally I gave up my searching,
surrendered my deep desire
to stillness.
And then You gave me a kiss
that lasted forever.

Dorothy Walters
January 25, 2018

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?