Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 26, 2018

"A Personal Loan"––poem by Dorothy 





A Personal Loan

A bank has sent me a message.
It wishes to give me a personal loan.
But I already have a personal loan.
It is called my life.

Clouds shifting like golden mosaics in the sky.
Scarlet epiphanies at dawn.
Flowers with faces lit
by tiny lamps within
greeting as I pass by.
Snow laden pines outside my window
glinting as if wound with silver tinsel at Noel.

And of course my friends,
each one a gift that
never ends,
each a package that
I open
to find the secrets inside
even when they vanish
and join the wind and stars.

Myriad kisses that come from within
wrapped in music or perfume.

All mine for this moment,
this brief opening
into the otherwhere.

Dorothy Walters
February 26, 2018

Unmasking the Rose: A Record of a Kundalini Initiation
Some Kiss We Want: Poems Selected and New
Kundalini Splendor: The Future as Ecstasy (forthcoming prose reflections)
The Kundalini Poems (forthcoming)








This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?