Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 19, 2018

Buddha's Flower––poem by Dorothy 








Buddha's Flower

I know about Buddha's flower,
emblem of truth.

But then there was
that man
hanging from a tree,
the one who cried aloud
at the end.

How can I know both,
reconcile these disparities,
untangle good from evil?

Many have tried
and failed.
Others choose
to ignore the question.

I have no answers,
must for now just listen to this Beethoven and Bach,
behold the snow falling like white spring petals
outside my window
from the infinite to no where,
drift into rapture again.

Who am I to know final wisdom?
What I know is feeling
in the heart,
spasms of joy,
the Beloved come once more.

Dorothy Walters
February 12, 2018

(image from internet)


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?