Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Second Coming––poem by Dorothy 






Second Coming

When You first arrived
you were a tornado
that tore my mind to shreds.
All of the edifice that I had made
to tell me who I was
crumbled and fell,
my thoughts and notions
obliterated,
my theories destroyed
to dust.
Sentences were not possible,
paragraphs beyond my grasp.

All I had left was this
honey scent
You left behind,
the blinding nectar
of Your love.
I drank and drank of this
sweet wine,
and forgot all other concerns.

Gradually something has rebuilt
the ruins of what
was left behind,
shards and remnants
now retrieved to make a new habitation.
I now command a retinue
of ideas and rhetoric,
find  pleasure in thought and theory,
and seldom seek your presence
in between.

When will you come again?
Will you enter this new edifice,
find me once more unprepared,
again abducted after I have shed my mental
coverings,
once more blasted
to become I know not what?

Dorothy Walters
February 20, 2018







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?