Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 25, 2018

My Life Moves Forward––poem by Dorothy 






My Life Moves Forward
"My Live Moves Forward in Ever Widening Circles"
                                                      Rilke

My life moves forward
in a spiral,
now ascending
seeking its star,
now circling earthward
to regions unknown.

Like  a funnel of water
crossing the sea
it flows upward and again descends.
Yet always moving ahead,
ongoing progression of minutes
like a hawk rounding the heavens
before a swift plummeting downward
to seize its target
and claim it as its own.

When will I spiral upward
into final vastness,
unravel the message
in the clouds,
find the one who awaits
to seize me in joy?

Dorothy Walters
February 3, 2018


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?