Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Lost Seeker––Poem by Dorothy 





The Lost Seeker

Oh, where is my robe?
I have looked everywhere
and I cannot find it.

When I meet others
wearing their robes and beads,
my heart clutches
in envy.
They know how to chant mantras
 and sing kirtan,
ways to fall into the secret
rapture.
They turn about
on their jeweled sandals,
each movement a blessing.

I have neither bindu nor robe,
no scepter or crown,
only the sacred presence within.
Only the kisses that she
and I know together
when "naked to naked goes."

Dorothy Walters
March 18, 2018

(The phrase "naked to naked goes" is from Yeats and refers to the moment when the pure spirit encounters beloved source.)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?