Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Morning Bliss 



Morning Bliss

I am sitting at my computer.  I have just scanned my inbox, with its many commentaries and announcements.

I notice energy in my hands.  I raise my arms and feel energy moving around my head.  It is soft, gentle, like rain falling on spring flowers.  I move my hands higher and higher, as far as I can reach.  I circle them near my head.  I feel something sweet, soft, extremely subtle, but bringing bliss.

I still don't know what explains this.  Am I touching and stroking my own aura?  No one has explained this to me.  If I were standing, I might feel these blissful sensations around my body.  These bring a sense of a divine connection.

Then I sneeze a couple of times.  Concentration is broken.  Session is ended.

P. S.  Later could add "Afternoon Stomach Ache."  This reaction happens to me from time time.  It is as if for every up there is a down, for every advance a step back, but both are temporary.

Now I am realizing that although I loved the session at the Symposium and the amazing people I met there, I found something about the town of Vail disturbing.  It consists of rows and rows of tall buildings containing condos owned by the very rich, who come here to ski (and pay over $100 a night for a ticket for one day).  Somehow the atmosphere of this setting did not agree with me.

I prefer trees and flowers and a few dear friends.  Maybe this place reminded me of all I spent my life escaping from.  I read Thoreau when I was young and swore I would never be a materialist.  Indeed, I have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

Dorothy Walters
April 10, 2018

(image from internet by Caroline Maniere, a French artist.  She has many lovely paintings of female shamans.  Look her up!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?