Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 09, 2018

Visiting Vail 





Visiting Vail

Vail is primarily noted as a ski resort.  The town itself consists of what appear to be hundreds of condos and many hotels, and during ski season the streets are packed.
However, this was not ski season and we had not gone there to ski, but rather to participate in the Vail Symposium which (for that day) was devoted to the expansion of consciousness.  I spoke on Kundalini (primarily my own Awakening experience) plus a brief description of how Kundalini and Near Death Experiences share much in common, and then on my perspective on the role of Kundalini as the prime impetus for the evolution of human consciousness.  At the end I read a few sample poems

My fellow presenters talked on such topics as other dimensions, out of body travel, and aliens (from other planets) among us.

I asked who attended these symposia, and was told that those who were interested in such subjects came from neighboring towns and ranches to attend.  Obviously, our audience was not primarily skiers as such, though some did ski from time to time.

Afterward, we attended a small get to gather in a private home, where I met many extremely interesting people.  One was a woman who followed several bands around the country, where she carefully chose her seat and then (in her words) mentally directed the  band what to play and how.  Then her body became a sounding board and she felt much bliss.

I also met a multimillionaire from India and Africa who dealt in spices that he sold over the world with great success.  He himself was very spiritual and we compared our malas.

I also met a young woman from Peru who had come to the U. S. to perfect her English.

Another woman described certain tiny crystals that she drank (in water) and declared that these had increased her energy many times over and had also thickened her hair.

I particularly enjoyed these exchanges because several people told me some of their most profound spiritual experiences.  I think they felt free to share with me because I had been so open in describing my own spiritual journey.

Once more I realized that various spiritual/consciousness groups are thriving across the world and indeed (in my view) are part of the spiritual renaissance occurring across the globe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?