Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Yemanya: A Radical Healer/Psychic 





Yemanya: A Radical Healer/Psychic

Today I attended the regular monthly meeting of the local Near Death Association.  I love their presenters, and often learn much from these very open talks by those who have traveled to the other side.

Today our presenter was called "Yemanya."  She proved to be the most extraordinary speaker we have had.  First of all, she mentioned that she had been a student of Nancy Tappe.  Nancy Tappe invented the color chart for various personality types years ago and the now famous 'Indigo children" were named for the position she gave them on her chart.  This mention was of significant interest to me, for many, many years ago I had received a psychic reading from Nancy in California and many of the things she mentioned came true.  For one thing, she told me that when I returned to my home in Kansas, a check would be waiting for me on my desk.  When I got back, I was disappointed to see there was no such check visible on my desk.  But when I opened my drawer, there it was.  Someone had thoughtfully placed  it out of sight.

Yemanya's talk was stunning for me, for she expertly covered virtually all the things I believe in: the world transition going on at a rapid rate, our connection to other planets in the cosmos, the role of vibration in healing.  Most important was the  energetic response I had to her own frequencies.  She talked from time to time in "light language."
This sounds like "talking in tongues" and it aroused in me indescribable feelings of blissful rapture.  I yearned to hear more and even to "go where that language is spoken."

I am setting up a private session with her while she is visiting here for a few days.  I told her I wanted to study with her and discovered that she is setting up an internet class soon.  I plan to enroll.  I have always stayed away from various teachers and gurus, but I felt that with her, the energies were such that she would be right for me.  We always need to keep opening to newer and higher frequencies as we go together through this evolutionary heightening.  We reach one stage, then integrate, then move to ever higher levels of reception.  Such is our path to human evolution.

If you want to learn more about this extraordinary woman, she has a website and also several youtube videos.  She also does sessions by Skype.  You can contact her at yemanyacarey@gmail.com or at 760-310-8688.

She is the real deal for sure.

(picture from internet)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?