Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Yemanya––A Session 




(Yemanya, me, Jacqueline Arnold, friend who also loves experiences such as this)

Yemanya––A Session

Recently I wrote about attending a public presentation by Yemanya, a gifted spiritual teacher and healer, who roused much rapture in my body as she spoke and then worked on several present.  Today I went for a private session with her.  This session was a different experience.

This time I felt no rapture as such, but rather deep, totally relaxing of various tension spots around my body.  I left feeling refreshed and nourished.  I think that often we carry tension when we are not even aware of it. Both rapture and relaxation are important modes of healing and both relate to Kundalini.  She feels that when we relax, the space between the cells opens and thus healing can occur.  I reminded her of the work of Bruce Lipton, who proved in laboratory experiments that cells exposed to a "positive' environment open and freely admit nourishment, while the opposite is the case for those exposed to a negative environment.  Thus our thoughts and life experiences influence not only how we feel but also our overall state of being.

She told me afterward that she found my energies flowed quite freely and that she found no special trouble spots in my system.  She thought I would would be good for another 50 years.  She also told me that at one point she saw my subtle body grow extremely tall and that this image reminded her of beings from Lemuria.

I asked her about my current private "practice", which is often simply circling my hands a few inches from my body, with consequent feelings of rapture.  She confirmed that I was indeed touching my own aura, and that this was the source of my delight.

She also confirmed that people are now "popping" (waking up, experiencing Kundalini) across the world and agreed that this is a time of universal transformation.  She finds that Kundalini is the best healer of all.

She is offering a class online in a few weeks' time. I plan to take it.

As I left, a gentleman waiting for his appointment commented that my aura looked very bright.  Indeed, that is how I felt.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?