Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Another Unusual Day: Bliss, Boxes, and Synchronicity 





Another Unusual Day: Bliss, Boxes and Synchronicity

When I first woke up I turned immediately to a webcast on Accelerating Your Light Body.  Frankly, I did not resonate with the frequencies teacher was bringing in, and decided to be a witness rather than a participant. She spoke in front of a divider screen, behind which were people who apparently were cooking themselves breakfast. I found this movement and noise distracting.  For the most part she spoke directly to the other listeners (by name), but one observation was of special interest to me.  This was when she announced out of the blue "trouble with right ankle and leg plus hip problem."  Now, I have been having much swelling in my right leg as well as some discomfort in my right hip, so wondered if that message was for me.

This channel brought in healers and helpers from many realms, including some from Atlantis and Vanuvians (Venus?).  She spent time helping people with forgiveness and one or two other problems.  She was clearly in an altered state, but not in full trance.  She made many facial grimaces as she talked and often snapped her fingers.  Her expressions and gestures somehow reminded me of pictures of  oracles from other cultures I have seen on documentaries.  When she finished, several expressed appreciation and said they had been helped by the experience.

I felt that I had had my curiosity satisfied and felt no other results. But  when I did my practice, it was again sweet energy that got more intense until it resembled what I had felt at the beginning of my experience when I was much younger (back in l981)..  Even when I did the gentle movements of tai chi, or even simply moved my arms around softly in the air, I felt true bliss, and once more wondered if this was not how such practices had originated (when the practitioners felt the same energy move within.)  I had to stop when I got a call from a dear friend, and then later when that was over, the bliss returned and also a bit more channeling: "Go to the island, the island that is Ireland."  Again, I do not know the import of this message, but since I am almost entirely Scotch-Irish and was born on St. Patrick's day, these words got my attention. What brought the bliss?  The experience with the "oracle," my own practice now reinforced by the joy I am feeling these days, the visit with my dear friend?  Whatever the cause, it was delicious.  The book I preparing now carries the subtitle: "The Future as Ecstasy."  This rapture is what I am talking about.  It comes as part of the process of transforming your body, including the nervous system, cells, ligaments, and indeed all of you as Kundalini rewires your system to receive higher frequencies.  It is part of becoming the Divine Human that all of us are involved in these days,

Then a synchronicity occurred.  When I went downstairs later to check my mail, I discovered several plastic file boxes that someone was giving away.  I need such boxes for my future move, but I could not carry these.  I was on my way upstairs to get paper and pencil to announce that I wanted them and, as I waited at the elevator, a strong looking young man stepped off.  I did not know him, but asked if he could help me get the boxes upstairs into my apartment.  He even had a little dolly to carry them on.  He was happy to do this and I am now sitting happily in my home, with many useful boxes stashed behind my couch.

As always, my response is gratitude, gratitude, for all that is happening to me.  I think unseen powers are at work helping me.

Dorothy Walters
May 12, 2018

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?