Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Some Other Place––poem by Dorothy 




Some Other Place

I am from some other place,
and I plan to go back there
when I die.
                    Rumi

Frankly, I am not sure
where I belong:
with the mystics
preparing to ascend,
some performing miracles
and speaking light language,
others listening to celestial music
playing within.

Or simply with the mavericks,
the ones who didn't fit in,
the strange ones
who went their own way
and persisted despite the objections 
of everyone around.

Whatever category I belong to,
at least it was me,
following the role carved out
for me many ages ago in some other place,
a place I still get glimpses of
now and again
and plan to return to
after I leave.

Dorothy Walters
May 7, 2018

(picture from Hubble site)





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?