Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 11, 2018

The Radiance Sutras––tr. Lorin Roche 








The Radiance Sutras

I am everywhere,
 infusing everything.

To find me, 
Become absorbed in intense experience.

Go all the way. 
Be drenched in the energies of life.
 Enter the world beyond separation.

 The light of a candle reveals a room.
 The rays of the sun reveal the world. 
So does the divine feminine.

 Illumine the way to me.

Roche, Lorin. The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder and Delight

Note:  Loren Roche's beautiful translation of this ancient yogic text is notable for its own beauty and delight.  It is available both as print version or in Kindle (from Amazon).  It is one of my all time favorites and I suspect it will be yours as well.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?