Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 01, 2018

Questions––poem by Dorothy 

Questions

No matter how many times
I tell myself
That things will be all right,
That everything happens for the best,
That all is perfect just as it is
Some strange anxiety remains,
An inky beast lurking
At the bottom
Of a dark well.

We can, of course,
Hold hands and sing hymns
As the sinking ship goes down,
Arrange the chairs
Into a more established order.

Even though I have been informed
That all is going in the right direction,
That we are moving toward enveloping brightness,
The realm where issues no longer exist
And we are one with all that is,
Still there is the feeling
That nothing is guaranteed,
Things could go
One way or another
According to the whims
Of the time,
That the rescuer will not
arrive as promised,
That dust will be the answer
To our prayers,
Our supplications
To “whoever may  listening.”

¥et, to be honest,
good things keep happening to me.
I have collected many years,
stored in a memory box
of all I have known,
find myself now
at the center of all I would yearn for,
friends a circle of love,
allowed to do
what I would most yearn to do,
things unfolding
the way they should.
Trust that I and the hidden world
are both headed
in the right direction.
Even kissed by the Goddess
now and again.

Dorothy Walters
May 21, 2018


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?