Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 01, 2018

Back online at last 

Dear Friends,

I am sorry to be out of touch for so long, but I am finally back after a series of rather strange adventures.  I got successfully moved into a new apartment in my same building and felt very fortunate to do so.  I did no packing or lifting, but a few day after this move I experienced a strange ailment.  I could not walk nor stand without extreme pain.  I finally checked in to the emergency room where they did multiple tests but could discover no physical cause for my problem. Then, in a few days, all the symptoms went away and the pain disappeared.  The conclusion was that I had experienced this pain from stress.  I was then sent to rehab, where I remained for about 10 days.  I finally got back home a few days ago and now am sitting in the middle of huge stacks of boxes, all waiting to be unpacked.

However, I have some wonderful news.  My new collection of poems has been accepted for publication and it will  be coming out in a couple of months.  I am of course overjoyed at this good fortune, and will write more about it soon.

I hope everyone is thriving and special thanks to those who missed me and were concerned.

Blessings to all,

Dorothy

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?