Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 04, 2018

Becoming a Secret Dancer 





Becoming a Secret Dancer

Last night I attended a delightful performance of African and Middle Eastern music.  It included dancing, for folks from the audience got up and danced the hora and than did freeform dancing.  I love to watch people who love to dance.  They literally go into an altered state, for they know that they are in touch with something special, something that connects them to what is beyond their ordinary selves.

I did not attempt to get onto the dance floor, but rather stood by my chair and moved my hands and arms to the music.  Later, some told me they were happy to see someone my age moving to the rhythm of the music.

What they did not realize was this:  once your Kundalini energies are awakened, you can experience sweet bliss with minimal bodily movement.  You do not have to swivel  and turn, gyrate and jump, in order to feel soft and subtle, yet vibrant and indeed often rapturous energies within.  Sometimes even a gentle movement of the fingers is enough to send these delightful sensations flowing through your body.  At times even moving your eyes back and forth is enough to awaken these feelings.

So, although the others may have noticed a nice older lady still able to move her body a bit, I was performing a secret dance within, as the subtle energies were awakened inside.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?