Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 26, 2018

Early Sunrise Walks––poem by Dorothy 





Early Sunrise Walks

How is it that the heart
can hold so much sadness
and so much joy,
all at the same time?

That those who so easily
broke my heart
are the ones
who still haunt my dreams?

That the world around,
that appears to be crumbling
before our eyes each day,
still offers so much hope
in the midst of sorrow?

Today I rode through
ice glazed hills
beneath a hidden sun,
but there was enough light
to see and oh, yes,
the magic was still there
in a way that no one can explain,
beauty stroking the soul,
and I remembered early
sunrise walks down country roads
when I was so young
and everything was new
and I had no idea
what was ahead.

Dorothy Walters
November 17, 2018

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?