Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 02, 2018

Gregg Braden, Dr. Joe Dispenza & Bruce Lipton on Youtube. 

 Gregg Braden, Dr. Joe Dispenza & Bruce Lipton Ph.D @ TCCHE 2017 .....

Here is another fascinating discussion by three of the most interesting teachers of our time, also on youtube:

The Conference for Consciousness and Human Evolution - Posts ...
https://www.facebook.com/consciousnessandhumanevolution/posts
youtube.com .... Gregg Braden, Dr. Joe Dispenza & Bruce Lipton Ph.D @ TCCHE 2017 .....

Youtube enables us to "attend" workshops and conferences without leaving home and generally at no cost.  For me, almost anything by the above trio or Lynne McTaggart is worth listening to.  They are at the forefront of change, demonstrating in their own lives what the "New Human" might be.

However, I do have one reservation.  In the midst of all their discussions about mind expansion, they do not specifically mention the spiritual aspect, especially as this is accessed through the mind/body connection.  Transformation does not occur in a vacuum. It involves the complete restructuring of the nervous system and the tapping into hitherto unknown feelings and experiences.  These, in the right circumstances, connects us to the field of love that is the essence that connects everything in the universe to everything else that exists.

For me and a growing body of others, the key to such connection is Kundalini, the life force itself, that can unleash feelings of bliss and sometimes even ecstasy and rapture when the subtle energies stream through the body.  Gregg talks about the DNA of the human being that suddenly appeared 200,000 years ago with no preceding evolutionary history. We still carry this same DNA in our bodies. This DNA, I feel, prepares us to awaken the deep forces of Love as felt bodily bliss and bring what has been unconscious into the conscious mind.  This awakening tells us who we truly are and when we experience it we know we are home.  For me, such states carry me into a sense of connection with the divine itself.  I cannot think my way to "God" nor can I comprehend the full truth of our cosmos, but I can feel that which carries me to a new level of experience and thus I become the "New Human" appearing among us today.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?