Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Divine Alchemy––poem by Dorothy 






The Divine Alchemy

I came down
as a small seed
buried in earth.

I did not recall
my beginnings
nor my intended goal.

I was a particle
of some larger self,
some vaster being
choosing to shrink
and descend.

Gradually I
parted the darkness,
thrust upward,
called by the sun.

I bloomed as a wayward flower;
bewildered at such sameness surrounding,
I turned in another direction
apart from the others
who seemed to hear
some other rhythm,
another cadence
to direct their course.

When I took form as a person
I was quietly alone,
till at last the Goddess
found me,
held me in Her arms.

And then something else
arrived,
a reality vast and incomprehensible,
the Goddess unveiled.

I mated with this unknown element
until it became who I was.

And then I was given glimpses
of my original self,
what I had been elsewhere
at the beginning
of this journey,
how I flowed toward
this essence now.

Each fiber and molecule
now vibrated at a new frequency
as I expanded into yet another form,
a being who could move subtly,
ecstasy filling her veins,
 caress her own aura in bliss,
feel the sweet energies of earth
or of others as they passed by.

At last I knew my source,
the reality from which I came,
who I was fused with now
and the field of love
encompassing all.

Dorothy Walters
November 14, 2018




             

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?