Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Who am I? (poem by Dorothy) 





Back Online

I am back online at last.  So sorry for the delay.  I was not able to post here or to send and receive e-mails, or open links or watch my webinars.  I am so happy to have the problem solved.

Also wish to let you know that my new book of poems ("The Kundalini Poems: Reflections of Radiance and Joy") is now published and available on both Emergence Education Press and Amazon.  It sells for about $15.00.

Who am I?

I am a tiny corpuscle in God's breast.

I am an actor in a drama I wrote myself; an imaginary character performing before an audience of ghosts.

I am a voice speaking from within a hidden source.

I am an energy of joy dancing before a cloudy mirror.

I am a mystery within a mystery, a question that has no answer.

I am a note in a symphony that extends into eternity.

I am a droplet in an ocean of bliss.

Dorothy Walters
December 22, 2019







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?