Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 19, 2019

When it's Over––Poem by Dorothy 







When it's Over

When it's over, I want to say: all my lifewas a bride married to amazement.
Mary Oliver

And I in turn want to sayI was married
to something called mystery.
She never explained herself
or showed her naked face,
but kept her veils securely
fastened over her countenance
as if she came from a country
whose laws demanded such modesty.

Yet often I felt
her bodiless body
mingle with mine,
her kisses
arrive in unexplained places.

Often I wondered
who she was,
where she came from
what her purpose.

At times I almost glimpsed
her secret origins.
Finally I no longer questioned
who she was, 
why we were wedded as one,
but held her close
and silently exulted
in our secret love play.

Dorothy Walters
January 17, 2019








This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?