Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 01, 2019

The Answer––poem by Dorothy 


The Answer

You may think
I am someone
who goes around thinking
I know everything
or at least almost everything
but the truth is I know
nothing at all,
not the weeest particle or
iota, grain or crumb.
Not who we are
where we came from
what the world 
is made of,
the point of it all.

Once a goddess
held me in her arms
and whispered secrets
in my ear.
I soon forgot her words.
They were more like
a feeling
than a thought,
more like rapture
than spoken wisdom.

When they come back
I know
that I am part of something
larger than my imagination
can hold,
something holy, sacred,
ineffable but indisputably real.

I can't
explain all of this
but I will be a dancer
till I die.

Dorothy Walters
April 30, 2019

(image from internet)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?