Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 18, 2019

The Source of Wisdom 




The Source of Wisdom

We can either be a vessel into which others pour their notions of truth, many derived from ancient voices long silenced and distorted by centuries of translation and transition, or we can shape our own
containers, considering each concept in turn, filtering and rejecting as we incline, until we become a free standing structure, a new creation and combination, available to others to accept or reject as they choose.  "Lay down your own path."  (attributed perhaps incorrectly to Buddha.)  "Light your own way.  Do not believe because I have said it."  (Again attributed to Buddha.)

I like this perhaps spurious wisdom.  I prefer to live in a house that I have built rather than rent space in someone else's edifice, though I will gladly spend time there and perhaps receive some ideas unfamiliar to me before.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?