Kundalini Splendor

Kundalini Splendor <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 09, 2019

A Weird Happening 

A weird happening

Yesterday as I was having lunch with a friend, I noticed two women sitting across the aisle, one of whom seemed to be listening to our conversation.  When they left, she stopped to say she had indeed been listening, and added (to me): "You are Irish."  That of course, is quite true, since I am almost all 'Scotch Irish' and was even born on March 17, St. Patrick's Day.  I have been to Ireland several times, and when I travel there I often pick up ecstatic earth energy at the sacred sites, such as the holy wells and Tara, a locale once considered to be the body of the Great Mother, later taken over by the patriarchy and where the ancient Irish kings were crowned.

When I asked her how she knew, she mentioned that my eyes were a combination of blue and green (they indeed are).

Then my friend and I went to pick up her daughter, a lovely young woman in her early twenties whom I had not yet met.  After we two exchanged a few comments, she announced, "You are Irish."  I have no idea how she knew, but thought it odd to have two such pronouncements out of the blue all in the space of an hour.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?